14-Nights Luxury Across New Zealand
Luxury Across New Zealand is a 15-day discovery of the country’s most memorable sights and cities. Traveling to the best of both the North and South Islands, this customizable journey features a private cruise through the Marlborough Sound, wine tastings in Nelson, and dramatic flightseeing excursions over the marvels of Milford Sound and the Franz Josef Glacier.
14 nights from $ per person
Supplier: Ker & Downey
Auckland is regularly voted one of the best lifestyle cities in the world, with the cosmopolitan city centre complemented by great escapes within half an hour of downtown. Indulge in Auckland's shopping, nightlife and unrivalled cuisine and experience some of the many attractions and adventure activities on offer. There is never a shortage of things to do in the City of Sails. Sights to see include Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Zoo, and Museum of Transport and Technology.
Christchurch was founded in 1850 by members of the Church of England, who wanted a little bit of heaven on earth. They succeeded, and today the city takes great pride in its spacious layout and distinctive English-style buildings in elegant grey stone. The River Avon winds through Christchurch, along parks and gardens that cover one-third of the city.
Queenstown hosts an outstanding collection of adrenaline inducing activities and spectacular scenery. From jumping from tall bridges or quiet fishing, this is New Zealand's number one adventure destination. Lake and river join towering mountain ranges to make Queenstown as popular in the winter as it is in the summer.
At the heart of the action are cafes, the entire spectrum of accommodation, boutique shopping, restaurants and the visitor services expected in a small town with a big reputation.
At the heart of the volcanic plateau in the North Island lies Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake and popular destination for water sports, fishing, relaxing, soaking in hot pools and skiing during the winter months.
Franz Josef Glacier
The South Island's most renowned explorer and geologist, Julius von Haast, named Franz Josef Glacier after the Emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Franz Josef Glacier is a remnant of a much older, larger glacier which flowed from the alpine snowfields right to the sea. The glacier is over 7.5 miles long extending into the rainforest just 3 miles from the Franz Josef township, making it easy to visit. Walk to viewpoints and the terminal face or, for a close-up view of the spectacular ice formations, take a guided glacier walk, helihike or scenic flight.
Nelson province, in the Northwest corner of South Island, has the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand. Nelson City is within 37 miles of three major National Parks, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi, and Nelson Lakes, with the Marlborough Sounds being the Maritime equivalent with its many bays and coves. Young and old from all corners of the world visit Nelson to enjoy the pleasures of New Zealand's clean green image.
The Marlborough Sounds are an awe inspiring blend between the land, sea, nature and light. This series of sea-drowned valleys borders the north eastern edge of New Zealand's South Island and the northern edge of the province of Marlborough.
Valid Travel Dates
- Accommodations as indicated per itinerary
- Private luxury cruise aboard the MV Tarquin through the Marlborough Sounds
- Meals per itinerary
- America's Cup sailing in Auckland
- Waiheke Island wine and sculpture tour
- Leisurely time in Auckland and Queenstown
- Guided Maori tour of the Ohinemutu tribe settlement in Rotorua
- Explore the hot springs of Rotorua
- Half-day fly fishing excursion in Taupo
- Private art and culture tour of Nelson
- Private chartered helicopter ride through Abel Tasman National Park
- Gourmet picnic in Abel Tasman National Park
- Cooking classes, guided treks, wildlife viewing, kayaking, and mussel farm tours on the MV Tarquin
- Private bicycling tour of Christchuch
- Punting experience on Avon River
- TranzAlpine train transfer from Christchurch to Greymouth
- Heli-hike on Franz Josef glacier
- Leisurely drive down the South Island's West Coast
- Private helicopter flight to Milford Sound
- Cruise through Milford Sound
- Jet boat trip up the Dart River
- Guided nature walk and picnic in Mount Aspiring National Park
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
308 Commonwealth Road
Wayland, MA 01778
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.